Saturday, February 22, 2014

Wishlist: A bit of everything

Lately, I have been reevaluating my closet and have been on a mission to only buy things that I love. I have departed with a handful of items and as a result have been longing for some new ones. Like they say,"Out with the old, in with the new"

In my last post I mentioned that I was saving up for a few things. This, along with everything that's on my Pinterest, is my definition of a few things. =)

1. Forever New - Ellie fit and flare coat
5. Tiffany & Co - Diamonds by the Yard Pendant
6. Chanel - Logo Stud Earrings
7. Nina Armando - Tiffany
8. Kate Spade - Things We Love Coffee Table Book
9. Aldo - Atma 
10. Sony - DSC-RX100 Camera

What's on your wishlist?

14 comments:

  1. yeeeeah i have been thinking that i should stop buying lots of cheap crappy clothes and instead save up for a few decent pieces. that's the theory, anyway. that coat is so lovely hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great wishlist! My keen eyes go for the Prada crossbody wallet! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks!
      Yes, the Prada is such a classic! =)

      Delete
  3. Ohh nice I want all this as well!! Especially 1,4,6,7 and 9!! Almost all of it really :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that travel set is so cute :3 I'd literally eat it hahaha!
    xx, Tina
    www.tinasstylesinners.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want so bad to downsize to a smaller camera from my DSLR and this post validates that want! Must resist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I really want a nice small camera!
      I wish they weren't so expensive!

      Delete
  6. I'm looking for a new camera although no idea what I want!

    I’ve nominated you for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award, have a look at my blog for more info http://emhasrednails.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/the-very-inspiring-blogger-award.html
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just keep looking at reviews and you'll find one you like eventually =)
      Thank you <3

      Delete