Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Tops and jackets haul: Quirky Circus, Valleygirl, Jay Jays, Motel Rocks, Paper Scissors

Hi! Today I have another haul to share with you guys. This is a collective haul of some of the things I bought during May and June! (I know it's August now so oops ><)

The first item I bought was this navy and white striped tank top from Quirky Circus. I got it from the House of Quirky sample sale (I promise this is the last time I will mention that sale haha, I think I have mentioned it in my previous 2 hauls so apologies for the repetition ><) and it was only $10 and I think it will be a nice Summer staple to have =)

Another tank top I got from the sale was this sparkly silver one. It's also from the brand Quirky Circus and was also $10. It has a nice high-low hem to it and would look really nice in the Summer with some denim shorts.

My favourite item in this haul would have to be this anorak which is also from Quirky Circus. I love the blush colour as it's not the typical army green colour and how it's lined with polka dots on the inside! It also has a draw string to cinch in your waist which makes it really flattering. I got it from Myer for $70. (RRP $99.95)

The next few items are from Valleygirl. The first thing I bought was this gray cardigan for $14.95 (full price). I know it doesn't look too flattering on the hanger but it pretty much goes with all of my outfits. It is seriously the softest cardigan I own and I have worn this non stop since I bought it! It works all year round- you can wear it alone in the Summer or use it as a layering piece in the Winter =)

I also bought this thin navy and white striped jacket from Valleygirl for $9.95 (RRP $19.95)

Another Summer piece I bought was this lace tank top from Jay Jays which I got on sale for $10 =)

At the Motel Rocks sample sale I managed to find this black acid washed denim jacket and the material is so soft and stretchy which makes it very comfortable. At $30, this was definitely a bargain!


Another Winter-ish item I bought was this cream sparkly sweater from Paper Scissors for $25.20 (RRP $35.99). I thought the black tie in the back was pretty cute =)

So that concludes the end of this haul...sorry for the bombardment of hauls lately. I bought a bunch of things back in June during the mid year sales and haven't had a chance to take pics and all until now! Watch out for a Forever New haul coming up and many food posts =)

4 comments:

  1. ohmigoodness girl how do you fit all this in your closet???? lolol <3 i like the tanks! was that the sale we went to at surrey hills?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I borrowed some closet space in the guest room xD
      Hm I think the one you're talking about is the one teaspoon one where I got the sweater! This was a diff one =)

      Delete
  2. my favourite is the anorak! such a cute colour <3

    and I am so sorry about the late reply! in regards to the purple ball necklace I had in my previous post, it is from Equip! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete