Sunday, June 02, 2013

Winter Wishlist/Winter coat picks

Winter has officially started for those of us down in the Southern Hemisphere and stores are filled with those warm fuzzy coats which I have been piling onto my wishlist!

I've seen so many pretty coats both online and instore so I thought I would share my top picks with you guys =)





(In no particular order)

1. Forever new: Mirabelle Faux Fur Stole Coat
(Link here)
$129.99
This coat looks so luxurious yet feminine. I love the ribbon and the bow hehe. Normally, I'm not a big fan of fur but I think the fur makes it different from the other coats that I've seen. The fur is also detachable which is nice =)

2. Glassons: Contrast-Sleeve Coat 
(Link here)
Now on sale for $75!!
This coat is a bit more edgy and gives off a biker feel. I really like how this coat slims you down and I love how there are contrast sleeves which are also quilted - small details like that make the coat unique and different =)


 3. Sammydress: Sweet Double Breasted Large Hem Long Sleeve Coat for Women 
(Link here)
$19.03
I love how girly and feminine this coat is. It's also really versatile as you can wear it as a dress or you could pair it with jeans during the colder months. The key to surviving in Winter is definitely layering!

4. Yesstyle: Faux-Fur-Trim Drawstring Parka
(Link here
$82.00
The parka looks so comfy and is perfect for a rainy day like today in Sydney! It also comes in a range of colours which is nice and it has a hoodie which I like!

5. Cooper St: Bethany Coat - Cobalt
(Link here)
$169.95
This coat is sooo gorgeous! It looks so classy and I love the rich cobalt blue colour. I also like that it looks good with a pair of tights but you could also pair it with jeans for a more Winter-y feel! =)

So those were my top 5 picks and hopefully it gave you guys an idea of the coats that are currently available (and the ones I think look nice) in case you were looking for a nice Winter coat!

 I'll be sharing my favourite Winter coats/jackets that I have in my wardrobe in my next post so keep an eye out for that!
If I told you one of the coats on this list were in my wardrobe, which one would you think it would be?

Remember to stay warm or if you're in the northern hemisphere, I hope you're having a great start to Summer.
=)

(Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the links. Photos were taken from the websites.)

2 comments:

  1. i know which one it is ;)
    and i love the blue one too! :D hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe =)
      anything and everything blue reminds me of you =)

      Delete