Sunday, May 05, 2013

Mother's Day Gift Guide

Mother's day is approaching quite quickly so I thought that I would put together a quick gift guide to help those of you who have no idea what to buy your mum! =)

I tried to come up with items from a range of prices to suit everyone's budget!

1. A photo frame
$24.99 from Forever New (sold out online =()

I found this gorgeous photo frame from Forever New which you can put your favourite photo of you and your mum!

2. Cook Book
$30.80 from the Book Depository (available here)
I think a cook book would be a great Mother's day gift idea. My mum is always running out of ideas of what to cook for dinner so a cook book would come in handy! Choose a cook book that you think your mum will like but if you're stuck on ideas, Jamie Oliver's 15 minute meals seems to be quite a well known and highly recommended book. 

3. Tea Cup Set
$39.95 from Typo (available here)
I think that this tea cup set is adorable! The polka dot pattern is so cute and it comes in a gorgeous box, already packaged for you! You can also buy your mum her favourite tea to go along with it =)

4. Lipstick
$55 from Myer (available here)

 You can't really go wrong with a classic lipstick (except if your mum doesn't wear lipstick). You can buy a nice lipstick from a range of brands which will vary in price. I chose this YSL lipstick. The packaging is super classy and luxurious!

5. Perfume
$142.95 from The Iconic (available here)


I think that perfumes are quite luxurious gifts and they also come in a range of prices to suit everyone's budget! You can buy your mum her favourite perfume or if you have no idea which perfume to get I would recommend the Christian Dior J'Adore. It smells incredible and it's actually the perfume that my mum uses =)

So I hope I gave you some inspiration and some ideas of what to buy your Mum for Mother's day and remember, it's the thought that counts! I'm sure she'll appreciate anything, even a handwritten note or maybe cooking dinner? hehe

Just remember to spend the day with her if you can and make it meaningful =)

(Disclaimer: all photos were taken from the websites, I am not paid to include any of these products in this gift guide. All opinions are my own and 100% honest!)

No comments:

Post a Comment