Sunday, April 21, 2013

Review: Yeswalker.com

Hi! =) So today I will be reviewing an online website called Yeswalker.com. They are the sister site the website YesStyle.com and sell shoes, handbags and accessories.

Yeswalker was kind enough to gift me a pair of shoes to review. Now just a disclaimer: I am not paid to write this review and all of my opinions are 100% honest!


Now onto the review. =)

Yeswalker gave me the opportunity to pick out one pair of shoes from their website so I opted for a pair of boots since Winter is just around the corner hehe

Shipping
I placed my order on the 15th of March (Friday night), they were shipped out on the 20th of March and arrived on the 3rd of April. Considering the Easter holidays, the shipping took around 9-10 working days which is pretty good considering they offer free worldwide shipping and the shoes are being shipped from China (and I'm all the way in Australia fyi)

Packaging
The shoes arrived in a shoe box that was wrapped in a gray/black packaging and looked like this:
(Apologies for the blurry photo, I was too excited to open the box hehe)

This is what the shoe box looked like after I unwrapped it:

So now onto the shoes. I chose the Studded Belted Boots in the colour Khaki. I found it weird that they called the colour was called Khaki as they looked brown on the website. I choose this colour as I thought it would be an easy colour to match with most of my outfits.
When the boots arrived, they looked exactly as pictured on the website which I was really happy about. However, I didn't like that the boots were folded to fit into the box. Despite this, the shoes came with no flaws (which is probably what matters) =)

Here is the front view of the shoe:

And the back:

It features a zip on the side which makes it easy to put on and take off the shoe and it is made of a suede material with a wooden heel.



As you can see in the picture above, there is a black attachment to the wooden heel. They also included one pair of spare ones that you can use when those ones get worn out which I thought was really nice and convenient. =)

Sizing
 The shoes fit true to size, I ordered a size 38 and they fit me perfectly. The website also includes an option where you can view a 360 degree view of shoe. I thought that this was really helpful when picking out the shoe.

Price
As for the pricing, these shoes were US$80 which I probably wouldn't pay for if I were to purchase these with my own money. However, Yeswalker is currently having a buy one get one free promotion so if you bought two of these, they would only be $40 each which is an absolute steal! You could split an order between you and a friend or buy another pair of shoes you like on the website. =)

Comfort
As for comfort, the heels on these boots are around 8.5 cm which is quite high. However, the boot also features a platform of around 2.5cm so you are pretty much walking on a 6cm heel which isn't too bad. The heel is also fairly thick so it's quite sturdy to walk in.
I would definitely recommend these if you like the way these boots look.

Styling
Now onto how I would style these boots. I came up with four different looks for these boots:

1. It's a date
Pair these shoes with a sweater dress for a simple and sweet look, perfect for a date =)

 Dress - Sportsgirl
Necklace - Forever21

2. Another lazy day
If you're feeling lazy but still want to look put together, pair a sweater with a pair of jeans and throw on a scarf to finish off the look =)
 Sweater - Miss Shop (Myer)
Jeans - Jay Jays
Scarf - Sportsgirl

3. Those chilli mornings
For one of those cold mornings, I would pair these boots with some jeans and a furry jacket to keep me warm =)
Shirt - Ally Fashion
Jeans - Jay Jays
Jacket - Mink (Brand is called Paradisco)
Necklace - DIY


4. Girl's night out
You can also dress these boots up to wear in the evening. I simply paired some white jeans with a sparkly peplum top which give off a clean but chic look =)
Peplum top - Forever New
Jeans - Jay Jays
Watch - Sammydress.com

(Apologies for the not-so-great quality of the styling pics ><)

Ok so I feel like this post has gone on forever but that's the end of my review. I hope that this review helped you in some way and if you have any questions feel free to leave them in the comments below =)

I also want to thank Yeswalker for giving me this lovely opportunity and thank you guys for reading! =)

2 comments: