Sunday, March 24, 2013

Collective haul: Forever New, Sportsgirl, Habitania, Love Couture, One Teaspoon

Hello~ Over the past few weeks, I have managed to collect a few things so I thought I would do another haul =)
This is a collective haul so it was bought on multiple trips and not all at once!
Everything I got was on sale and I managed to get some pretty good deals hehe =)

Here is an overview of everything I got since my last haul:
 

So first off, I got a new lamp. I wanted to get one that used an energy efficient light bulb so that it would be cheaper to replace in the long run.
 I opted for a crystal-type design so that it would match my room regardless of the theme I chose and wouldn't really go out of style.

Here is what it looks like:


I bought it from a store named Habitania which sells home decor items. It is also a touch lamp so I don't need to worry about finding the switch when I need to get up in the middle of the night ><! It was also on sale for $49.95. (RRP $99.95!)

The next items are from Forever New who were having a sale: "take a further 30% off sale items". This cross-body bag was on my wishlist for a while so I was happy that I could find it on sale! It's called the Tahlia Small Bag and I managed to get it for $17.49 (RRP $34.99)

It's a small hot pink coloured bag with gold hardware. The inside is lined with a leopard print and it has one pocket:

Another item I managed to buy from the sale was this plain mint tank top. It's called the Sienna Woven Mix Tank and I got it for $13.96 (RRP $29.99).

The next store I went to was Sportsgirl and they were still having their sale of "take a further 30% off sale items".
The first thing I bought was this gorgeous blue-ish purple-ish scarf which is decorated which hearts and is super pretty. I got it for $6.96 (RRP $29.95)
 

I also bought one of their roll-on perfumes in the scent "In My Dreams". It was on sale for only $3.46! (RRP $9.95). I thought that this would be great to carry around in my bag. It has quite a soft but fresh scent =)
I also bought some nail files, it was a pack of 12 for $2.05 and usually one of those big ones are around $2 so I thought it was a pretty good deal, plus they are super pretty! 
(RRP $6.95) 

Sportsgirl is actually still having this sale so you may be able to find these items in your local Sportsgirl store/online! =)

Earlier this month I also managed to go to the One teaspoon Warehouse sale. There were quite a lot of people but there were plenty of clothes to go around haha. I managed to buy this sweater for $30. (not sure of the RRP, there were no tags ><)

Lastly, at Love Couture I picked up two necklaces, they were $5 each! =)



So that was all that I purchased since my last haul, hope you enjoyed and if you have any questions feel free to ask in the comments below! =)

2 comments:

  1. I love the lamp and the scarf the most! I wish I had a touch lamp, it's so annoying to have to search for the switch -_-.

    Xo CeeCee
    http://thecrescenthour.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks! Yea, I wouldn't want to go back to my old lamp! =)

      Delete