Friday, January 04, 2013

Fresh start.

Hi! First off, Happy New Year!
No matter how good or bad 2012 was, I hope 2013 will be a great year for everyone =)
2012 was a tough year for me but I just want to have a new start and make the most of 2013!

I know many people make New Year Resolutions but I honestly never stick to mine...
None the less, it never hurts to try right?

I am planing to use a diary throughout the whole year to help me stay organised. (This failed last year)
Here is the diary I am planning to use (gifted by a friend) :

Front



Back 

Inside

Quite cute don't you think? hehe 
It's quite small but perfect to take with me wherever I go =)

I also bought this book called Q and A a day: 5-year journal where you basically answer a different question each day for the entire year. Once you are finished you move on and do the same thing for the next year and do this over 5 years. At the end of the journal, you will see how your answers to the questions have changed over the period of 5 years.

I thought that this was an interesting idea and I wanted to give it a go =)
I think it's better to write down your thoughts than to keep them all bottled up inside of you (just make sure no one steals your diary/journal! lol)

Here is what the book looks like:

Front
 
Back
Inside

I also stumbled across this picture on the web and wanted to share it with you guys:
 (credits to whoever owns this ><)

In other words just love yourself for who you are!
I wish you all a happy and safe new year so take care =)

No comments:

Post a Comment